Cisco Voice and Unified Collaborations
VOICE & UNIFIED COLLABORATIONS – of all the Products and Services offered by Cisco, Voice and Unified Communications technologies form our core competency. This technology allows us to combine several means of communications into a single, secure and reliable solution that enhances the way organizations communicate. The Voice and UC products and services offered by Cisco are second-to-none and UNDSL, as a Cisco solutions provider is ready and able to design, deploy and optimize the type of quality solutions your organization requires to gain competitive advantage.
UNDSL has extensive experience and has deployed numerous solutions based upon Cisco’s Unified Communications architecture. As an inherent part of our Customer Service arsenal, UNDSL has a cutting-edge onsite facility that contains all the equipment needed to ensure that our customers get the best service. This facility also serves as a demonstration point to customers who wish to experience the Cisco Collaboration firsthand.
Our specialized services are:
- Preparing baseline of existing infrastructure (Auditing & Analysis)
- Development and Deployment Strategies
- Parallel Migrations
- Knowledge Transfer
- Solution design from Single to Multisite applications
- Design Methodology based on Building Blocks and Investment Protection
- Scalability and Redundancy
- Use of Cisco Best Practices
- Sale of Specialized IPT Equipment and Software
- Solution Implementation with Maximum Deployment Transparency
- Close Integration and Work Capability with Multiple Carriers
- Customer Advisory Services based on UNDSL’s extensive knowledgebase
Post Implementation Maintenance
- End User/ IT Administrator Training to afford ability to perform Moves ,Adds and Changes
- Break/ Fix support
- Access to Cisco TAC to ensure Speedy Issue Resolution or Feature Requests
- Configure Systems to send Automatic Alerts
- Onsite Support Capability for Emergency or otherwise
IP COMMUNICATIONS – Cisco IP telephony solutions are an integral part of Cisco Unified Communications, which unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks. Your employees can talk with each other using almost any media, device, or operating system. Cisco IP telephony transmits voice over a data network using open, standards-based Internet Protocol. Using your network as the platform, your organization can gain the inherent benefits of a converged network for transport and interconnection. IP telephony makes it easier to:
- Provide highly secure, reliable, scalable communications that take advantage of your existing LAN and WAN
- Improve employee flexibility and productivity with the full range of Cisco Unified Communications and thirdparty applications
- Take advantage of a wide range of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based capabilities
- Increase employee productivity and control mobile costs by making mobile devices to operate from a secure, enterprise, managed platform
These elements have become a necessary tool in achieving high productivity levels & customer satisfaction.
Call or visit us today to learn more.